Ground-Breaking ceremoney of Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd (GPPL)
Tuesday, 8th December 2020
Ground-breaking ceremony of the new turnkey project won by Zamil Construction India Pvt. Ltd. Turnkey project for Construction of fertilizer shed on design and build basis for Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd. (GPPL) at APM Terminal in Pipavav, Gujarat with a built-up area of 10,000 m2 was held on the 11th of November 2020. The event was graced by Mr. Jakob Friis Sorensen, managing director of GPPL and Head of Port, Capt. Ravindranath Pillarisetty, with their presence along with other officials.
GPPL is managed by APM Terminals which is a gateway port for containers, bulk, breakbulk and liquid cargo and it is a part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, who leverages more than a century of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals and provide services for cargo handling and transportation.
Our scope of work briefly includes:
- Architectural & structural design of civil, PEB & electrical works
- Land development & retaining structure
- Civil works for substructure & superstructure
- Design, supply & erection of pre-engineered building for new shed
- Supply, installation, testing & commissioning of electrical work across proposed development
- Construction of periphery Road & external developments